CafeMom Tickers

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Growing by leaps and bounds!

Hello friends! I hope this blog
update finds you all well! We are doing great here at Casa de
Cope. We have hosted many dinners in our new house as well as a houseguest (Hi Mama Shell!). I have always enjoyed entertaining and I couldn't be prouder or more thankful to be doing it in my beautiful home. Our next home improvement project will be tackling our backyard. We plan on using our tax return money, thanks to our home purchase and having baby Weston! Ryan and I would like to have some fruit and shade trees as well as a vegetable garden growing by the spring.
Speaking of growing, Weston is continuing to amaze us daily. He has laughed a few times, the first time playing peek-a-boo with Daddy, which was so sweet to witness. He has also rolled over from back to front, a feat I didn't think possible until at least another month or two, but I should have known with Ryan's genes that our son would be physically ahead of the curve. We are still struggling with a feeding schedule that occurs every 2-3 hours night and day, combined with unpredictable nap times. We put away his bassinet today (sniff,sniff) and hope that transitioning him to his crib will help to lengthen the time between feeds and encourage longer stretches of sleep, fingers crossed!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhoneh

3 comments:

Grandpa + GramariO said...

Enjoy that kitchen!

Brandi and Anthony Sigona said...

Love the dodgers outfit! Such a cutie!

Lacey said...

Love that little man!!